Rumors of My Death are Greatly Exaggerated… Except on Arhys!
For those that continue to look around here, as I can see there are a few still, I must thank you for taking time to look at this dusty ol’ place. Life has been busy, and I’ve been working and raiding so much that I haven’t taken time to write (or comment, either – I need to kick my shoes off and give Larisa a piece of my mind soon – I’m out of practice.)
I am going to try to get back to putting stuff on this page – so much interesting news is out there regarding WoW and the other things that I try to cram into my packed life.
But for a quick update:
- My mage finally hit 80. Cherudim (Cairne – US) is now playing around with the big boys and girls, rockin’ Arcane and Frost specs and even sniffing around a little in ICC. It’s nice to be able to just go out and blow stuff up without as much of the raid’s weight on your back, unlike healing and tanking.
- Saying that – Taoren, my original Shaman, is back and main again. Running Resto and Elemental, he fixes stuff and breaks stuff, depending on the color of the name in the plate. If it’s green or blue, it gets fixed. If it’s red, it gets broken. It’s been a fantastic run in ICC – we’re working on Wing 2, and we’re farming Wing 1 – and feeling ok doing it.
- Arhys, my Death Knight (the dead guy), is back from the dead and deader than ever, having tanked the first wing of ICC successfully. Although he’s still undergeared, at least it’s been proven that he might have more than a snowball’s chance in Molten Core of tanking instances for the guild.
- Guilds have come, changed and gone recently. Arhys is no longer part of Fallout, having rejoined his roots in Lords of the Underworld. Lords of the Underworld has evolved and is now running regular 10-man content, including ICC, and are still pairing up with Fallout, currently, for 25-man content (currently ToC).
- I also wish the best to the remnants of one of our orignal coalition guilds, Origins of Death, which, while the guild is no more, still remains the source of many of my friends on Cairne – US. I have not gotten to run with many of my friends for a while, since we’re all doing guild-based activities, but it’s nice to say hi and chat from time to time when we’re not busy at the same time (which is rare).
- As mentioned above, Lords of the Underworld is now primarily a 10-man raiding guild. Many thanks for making that possible must go out to our new raiding and upcoming members who are bolstering our numbers, providing for roles we were short on, and motivating us to push on in progression. Thank you all!
- And last, many, many thanks must go out to those who have remained in Lords, working to better themselves in the quest for becoming strong enough to be a raiding guild. My gratitude must go out to Thallya, Maupzor (aka Jonasventure), and Ebonaxe for their continued enthusiasm for the guild. Further thanks must be given to our Guild Mistress, Bypolar (actually, our GM is Killerfrost, but that’s one of her characters, too), for trying to keep us all moving, and for having created a network on Cairne strong enough to help us evolve into a raiding guild.
I will continue to work on new material for this blog – I miss the expression dearly. Expect to hear more about WoW, Lords of the Underworld, and other things new and interesting… (i.e. Final Fantasy XIII, Brandon Sanderson, and Brent Weeks, to name a scant few).
Hoping to be back and better than ever.
My 2 yen,
No comments yet.